Külföldi torrent oldalak PassThePopCorn | PTP News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' mephisto1 hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. szeptember 05..

1. mephisto1 /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Happy New Year 2011

I have been sitting at home after working most of the day and after a hell of a New Years pre-Party, thinking what would I and Staff want to tell all our users. Some may have already celebrated New Years, some may do it in a few hours, so I am not gonna keep you, this is what I want to share with you.

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you sticking with us through thick and thin. It's been a dramatic year full of turmoil and drama. We saw the good and the bad, we trusted and distrusted one another, but in the end PTP has shown that it truly deserves to be one of the best trackers out there.

There is a tradition in my country that the old year needs to be sent away, the best way possible and the new one welcomed on a even better note.

For the old year I will show 3 links that show that despite everything we have achieved something unique here:

* We are still here despite the raid risk after being mentioned in USAToday as successors of Oink
    * We have become more requested (40th in 2009 to 8th in 2010)

Now for the even better note to start the New Year, Staff Picks:

UPDATE: Freeleech will end in a few hours (8 AM EST, 1 PM GMT)
    UPDATE 2: Freeleech is now over
    UPDATE 3: Picks Removed to remove news page clutter

I wish all of PTP's users the best in the New Year 2011. May all your dreams and wishes come true and may your life be full of joy and happiness. May this site live to see at least 10 more birthdays, each better than the last.

PTP Staff

Wish each other Happy New Year here :tef293: