Külföldi torrent oldalak PassThePopCorn | PTP News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' mephisto1 hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. szeptember 05..

1. mephisto1 /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    January Updates Episode I

A few updates from the past couple of days:

As many of you are aware of, we have recently had a staff member retire. OR4NG3 has stepped down for reasons you can view here. In a way, his new user class is even more fitting because he is certainly a legend of this site. We thank him for his incredible contributions over the past 2 years, and we wish him well. (Although I'm sure he will be sticking around!)

We have a new developer! Welcome paperk to the staff. He has already been quite busy:

AJAX-ifying the torrent descriptions. (Now only the screenshots you want to see will load!)
    Fixing Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes links.
    Fixing https://passthepopcorn.me/actor.php

We have never utilized the blog in the past, and our developers have come up with the great idea to use it to keep you posted on future code changes! Be sure to look out for the new and improved (i.e., renamed) development blog on the front page.

We are aware of the downtime today. We suffered a brief, weak, and inconsistent DDoS attack, which has passed. We will be taking steps to mitigate the effects of any future attacks and thank you for your patience today.

More news for you tomorrow! :tef293: