Külföldi torrent oldalak TorrentBytes | TBy News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: TorrentBytes

2011-08-08 08:59:58
    News

Dear all,

Within the next week you will notice that I will no longer be on the staff page. This is due to the fact that RL has crept up and taken more of my time meaning I have less time for the everyday running of the site. This has not been an easy decision for me to make having been such a large part of this site and the journey from being a moderator to Admin.

It has been a pleasure working with our current staff and most past staff (perhaps I will name and shame in my memoirs? ).

I believe finally we have the correct staff in place to keep the principles of TBy alive. I will still pop onto the forums occasionally but anyone who knows me will know I would be a nightmare to staff so you will see a more refrained BoB.

The site has never been about staff it has always been about community, to get that balance of community, content and accessibility is a difficult task. Time for some new younger blood to take over and take the site to the next step.

Peace Out

/BoB

PS. don?t forget the fantasy foot league below