Külföldi torrent oldalak FileList | FL News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' kőkobaki hozta létre. Ekkor: 2015. május 06..

1. kőkobaki /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    FLCoins bonus for seeding torrents kept recalling previous announcement that we reward users who keep seeding torrents, so I started the reward system for state seeding.
    So now those with very poor internet will not have problems.

Stay seeding and upload or you can buy what you want with FLCoins VIP or made from state seeding.

How does it work? For each full torrent seed kept FLCoins you can get 0.2 per hour. The bonus applies for up to 10 torrents.

If you have seeded more than 50 GB in size and total, you will receive one extra hour per FLCoin.

So you can earn a total of 3 per hour FLCoins seeding State without doing anything else. Please note! - The bonus is given for up to 10 torrents, you can keep multiple seeding torrents and to receive bonus for seeding outfit size of 50 GB.

But the 0.2 per torrent FLCoins per hour is granted only for a maximum of 10 torrents. - The torrent must be completed, meaning you must download all files that torrent as to appear as a seeder and thus receive state bonus for seeding.

- You can check to you on the profile (click on your name above right) list of statistics for your torrents are updating statistics between 30-60 minutes.

So be patient as you are not stealing anything as concrete example for those who may not have understood say 5 torrents downloaded from the filelist with underlying seed. Every hour, so keep seeding torrents in those five will receive one FLCoin client. FLCoins 0.2 per torrent torrents x 5 = 1.0 FLCoins / hour.

If you say that those five torrents have gathered over 50 GB size (ie three discs are Blu-ray and so manage to have more than 50 GBseeding) also receive one FLCoin per hour because we have size larger than 50 GBseed. So in total you get 2 FLCoins per hour. I gather 500 FLCoins and I buy 500 GB upload the shop, which automatically raise my ration. As usual, the opinions, suggestions, complaints, etc. cursed staff topic here:
    https://filelist.ro/forums.php?actio...topicid=106676 Enjoy! FileList Staff