Külföldi torrent oldalak FileList | FL News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' kőkobaki hozta létre. Ekkor: 2015. június 07..

1. kőkobaki /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    I want to thank everyone for the patience you have shown with us, everything works flawlessly now. We hope not to be problems but nothing is certain in this world ... I do not want to promise something and then not be.

I do not know how many know but a few weeks back that changed server and its wings about him sometimes ... it's very strong and helps us enormously to the number of users that we have but sometimes need a screw tight, something cleaner etc. . What I say is always working to optimize it and to offer the best experience possible on site. No lag, without downtime, interruptions etc.
    If sometimes we expected and lasts up to us means no problem. Whatever you resolve new maximum 30-60 minutes. Maxim.

In other news, you might have seen that I embellished a little home page. We know that most directly fill torrents page so throw an eye on the home from time to time, especially now we have poll.

Not to be annoying spam messages too hard but to let them take your favorite torrent sooner, we will not know when there is a new poll (we will announce only when there is a new news like this), but sometimes we'll use to find out what the community would like. So check the homepage from time to time, especially if you want your opinion to be seen and heard.
    Always your opinion mattered but because so many unfortunately are sometimes not everyone could hear. Now that I have solved the problem.

As always, the opinions and suggestions you have that topic will be displayed below. Can you tell us if you like what I did or if you do not like what came out (what you do not like?), You have wants to see the home page, what other information etc.

Thank you for all that you are with us! Together we form and color give this wonderful site.