Külföldi torrent oldalak KrayTracker | KT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. szeptember 04..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

This Goat Needs A New Owner, It Could Be You

Guys, I had a blast this last few years at the helm of the finest punk tracker in town, but real life is catching up with me and I need to step down and focus on my family & label.

The site, since the changeover from the old Kray has struggled with donations, and as we aren't really the type of site to constantly ask/beg for donations, I have been funding it myself, which wasn't really an issue until just recently. With a baby on the way I cannot justify spending $95CAD on a this place, so with a heavy heart I have to move on, and we have to come up with some plan of action.

We posted about this in the VIP forum earlier this week, and it seems a few people are up for starting a 'collective' to run Kray, a group effort that will take over this place and run it as they see fit.

It would be a fresh start for Kray, pooling ideas may be just what this place needs for it to get back to its former glory, I'd hate to see it left to wither away. Although I haven't been as active since the site change, I have many fond memories of hanging around Kray, being the new guy that got so much shit for uploading (I'm pretty sure I uploaded the most torrents ever!), been made staff, to finally taking ownership of Kray, its a special place for a lot of people, lets keep that going

Kev x

Let us know your thoughts: forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=2521

[​IMG]

For older news posts, click here