Külföldi torrent oldalak TorrenTech.org | TTH News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. augusztus 07..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

[​IMG]

Hola tT members! We're back this month with another round of Mod Choices. As always these will be freeleech for this month ONLY. All previous Freeleech picks are now back to normal. To qualify on downloading FREELEECH picks you must maintain a ratio of .30 or higher. Also, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the "Site News and announcements" section to keep up to date on upcoming freeleech picks. Don't forget to say thanks!
    Enjoy! [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Choice by: Kolor
    Various - Richie Hawtin presents Enter Ibiza 2013
    FLAC
    MP3 CBR 320
    V0 VBR MP3
    [​IMG]

Missus said this gave her a headache ... that's a good enough recommendation for me

Mod Choice by: pyc
    Opsy - New Kind Of Radiation
    FLAC
    [​IMG]

Really somewhere between Trance and Techno, this is the good example how those two genres can actually work well together. Proper Language (Opsy Remix) is a complete killer, but there are also some other very good tracks here.

Mod Choice by: indica
    Various - Rave Anthems - Relive The Rave!
    FLAC
    [​IMG]

I don't usually go for these compilations but this has such an amazing depth of music that represents the heady days of rave. A must.

Mod Choice by: FloodSpectre
    Headscan - Pattern Recognition
    FLAC
    V0 VBR MP3
    [​IMG]

Excellent electro-industrial with some trance influences. One of my favorite industrial releases.

Mod Choices by: FilAwsephEyez
    Baths - Obsidian
    FLAC
    [​IMG]

Another excellent outing from the unconquerable Will Wiesenfeld. Deeper and darker than his previous releases, but every bit as good.

Squanto - Every Night Draws The Same Crowd
    V0 VBR MP3
    [​IMG]

Excellent piece of genre-bending experimentalism. Acoustic instrumentation layered and folded back upon itself, creating an indefinably smooth product

Mod Choice by: FilAwsephEyez / Kingswood
    Ian Hawgood - Wolven (A Modern Interpretation)
    V0 VBR MP3
    [​IMG]

A reworking of Ian Hawgood's 2009 release 'Wolfskin,' this album features a handful of some of the brightest composers in the modern classical realm these days. Amazing pieces by Dag Rosenqvist (Jasper.TX), y0t0, and of course bvdub, whose 'All These Moments Are Blue Type' might possibly be my favorite composition I've heard from his massive catalog of music.

Mod Choice by: Kingswood
    36 - Shadow Play
    FLAC
    V0 VBR
    [​IMG]

Mod Choices by: Dark Matter
    Benji Vaughan - Even Tundra
    MP3 320 CBR
    [​IMG]

A masterpiece from beginning to end, this long time mastermind and producer behind Twisted Records debuts his first solo album.

Shpongle - Museum Of Consciousness
    FLAC - 24 bit
    FLAC
    320 CBR MP3
    [​IMG]

Shpongle rises again with their newest album and its surely to take you on a whirlwind adventure through space and time.

VIP Guest pick by: flipflopflump
    Various - Balance Presents Guy J
    FLAC
    [​IMG]

--------------------
    "Starve your Ego, Feed your Soul!"

♬~♪-♫ -[@.@]-♫-♪~♬