Külföldi torrent oldalak TorrenTech.org | TTH News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2014. március 01..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

[​IMG]

Hello people of tT! This month we welcome in a couple new Moderators and their picks, clonk & fadingbeat, as well as a guest pick from koetje. As always these will be freeleech for this month ONLY. All previous Freeleech picks are now back to normal. To qualify on downloading FREELEECH picks you must maintain a ratio of .51 or higher. Low ratio members who have a .30 to .50 ratio, please see THIS LINK. Also, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the "Site News and announcements" section to keep up to date on upcoming freeleech picks. Don't forget to say thanks!
    Enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

Indecisive_Conclusion
    Congi - Tidal Fragments
    MP3 CBR 320
    [​IMG]

Jazzy downtempo lounge beats, done with a dubstep shuffle..........pure vibes throughout......GET ON THIS......perfect for chillin! [​IMG]

Various - Live From The Future
    MP3 CBR 320
    [​IMG]

I used 4 of these songs in a recent mix I did and always seem to go to these tracks all the time in my mixes which makes me feel I have to have this as a mod pick from myself....... So many awesome beats from tribal beats to chill, to mean dark growly bass and some funky goodness all deep and most amazing (with the exception of a couple IMO).....this is the DUBSTEP I LOVE, this is how I feel it should be and this is what I believe people should think of when they hear someone say the word dubstep.......not that stupid bullshit that is associated with the name today!!! RANT OVER! hehe lol

indica
    Royalston - OCD
    FLAC
    MP3 CBR 320
    MP3 VBR V0
    MP3 VBR V2
    FLAC - CD
    MP3 CBR 320 - CD
    MP3 VBR V0 - CD
    [​IMG]

An absolute cracker of a release. Big, cheesy electro fuelled neuro madness.
    -Big up to Lowbass for uploading this.-

Royalston - All My Life / Heisenberg
    MP3 CBR 320

The track that started my love affair with Royalston, mind was blown

dihoryan
    J Dilla - Donuts
    FLAC
    MP3 CBR 192
    [​IMG]

Turn it up!

koetje - Guest Pick
    Various - The Black Ideal
    FLAC
    MP3 CBR 320
    MP3 VBR V0
    [​IMG]

Paris based Unknown Precept picked from a wider range of European artists for this compilation. The resulting eight tracks spread from the atmospherical to the more melodic side of the genre. An interesting journey into the more shaded parts of contemporary Techno music, perhaps as enjoyable at home on an unremarkable night as it would be in a club setting.

clonk
    Smell The Flesh ‎– Smell The Flesh
    MP3 CBR 320
    [​IMG]

Great techno release from the Skudge Camp, may have some attention.

Fadingbeat
    Psysex - Mind Penetration
    MP3 VBR V0
    [​IMG]

Good for chilling, good for raving mad in your head. All Trance lovers will enjoy this one penetrating their mind [​IMG]

Dark Matter
    Henrik Schwarz - Defected Presents House Masters
    MP3 320 CBR
    [​IMG]

DJ Vespers - Ableton Online Courses
    DVD

Electronic music production should thrive more on this site, so I've decided that there couldn't be a better freeleech this month than the DJ Vespers Ableton Live tutorials. Included is seventeen MP4 video tutorials, three part Q&A, Vespers own 'Audio Weapons Drum Rack', & more. If you are an enthusiast or looking to learn some production skills in Ableton Live, this is for you.

pyc
    E-Mantra - Nemesis
    FLAC
    [​IMG]

Goa is not dead! As a matter of fact, it's much more alive than someone may think! Fantastic album.

DJCM
    Young Pulse - Paris Edits Vol.1
    [​IMG]

Dizkotastik !!! Parisian discophile Young Pulse smashes it with some classic dizko reworking that will get you grooving. G.A.M.M = "Godkänt av Mad Mats" which is Swedish for "Approved by Mad Mats" and Mad Mats is one of the guys behind the very successful label Local Talk :

FloodSpectre
    Danimal Cannon And Zef - Parallel Processing
    FLAC
    MP3 VBR V0
    [​IMG]

Crunchy, complex, badass chiptune collaboration album.

Kingswood
    Brock Van Wey - Home
    FLAC
    MP3 VBR V0
    [​IMG]

It's been nearly 5 years since Brock's highly acclaimed "White Clouds Drift On And On" debuted on Echospace earning a plethora of critical acclaim including many coveted top albums of the year list from RA to The Wire. Brock returns in beautiful form with what he's said to us is his most personal and self defining moment in his fruitful musical career. This album however strikes on a very different chord from the last, rather than find contentment in repeating himself he's sculpted a unique sound slightly out of focus from his previous work, a sound one could only say is like drifting in and out of consciousness. A place where early lsd experiments reveal third dimensions of the mind and evoke emotions so powerful they haunt you forever. Here we see Brock's true dedication to vision, maturity and growth, the reason why so many people have gravitated to his heart tugging productions. On, "Home' he paints a near 3 hour exploration so beautiful and hypnotic the listener feels as if only moments passed by, a second to forever. This is a welcome return to form in the one place Brock refers to as, "Home" here on Echospace. If Burial were to meet Eno in the studio of a BBC radio workshop session with Tape masters sent to Steve Roach for further deconstruction this might be the unique result, residing somewhere in the ether. Brock has truly blown us away yet again with another stunning masterpiece.