Külföldi torrent oldalak FunSharingCommunity | FSC News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. február 12..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: FSC

2011-02-11 13:53:18 - !!! Contest Winners !!!

!!! Contest Winners !!!

[​IMG]

Well now that all contest are over i will like to make an announcement with all the contest winner names. We had some nice participants in all contests and some contests did exceptionally good. So following are the names of the winners in different contests:

FSC Clubs UserBar Contest: Click Here
    1st ....
    2nd ...
    3rd ....

FSC Bday Banner Contest: Click Here
    1st s...
    2nd ...
    3rd ...

Describe FSC Contest: Click Here
    1st ...
    2nd ...
    3rd ...s

Tech Club review contest: Click Here
    1st ...
    2nd ...
    3rd ...

Bday Card/cake design contest: Click Here
    1st ....
    2nd ....
    3rd ....

FunSpace contest: Click Here
    1st ....
    2nd ...
    3rd ....

Best Xmas Tree Contest: Click Here
    1st ...
    2nd ...
    3rd ...

Note: Prizes will be given as mentioned in the contest threads though only 1 contest mentioned it explicitly.

====================

Congrats Everyome who won and thanks everyone who participated in contests. It was very hard to pick winners becz some contests had many great entries, so according to me everyone are winners but its just that we had to name someone 1st 2nd and 3rd :innocent: .

I will like to mention 2 names who took part in most contest:
    -Starting 1st with Tracey who took part in 4 contest and showed awesome spirit and even encouraged many to take part in Contest. She tried many things for "Fun" , how it should be actually done. Really Nice work :good:

-Other person would be superflx who took part in 5 contest and done some excellent work in most of them. Then apart from this he even made a nice small funny "FSC Magazine", this was the 1st time we ever had such thing and it was nice. :thumbsup:

I have given both of you "Invite" for showing amazing spirit in the contest. :tef344:

====================

Overall in the contest 6 Invites are awarded to different people. I would like to request please use it wisely as its quite unlikely of me to award invites of that amount :laugh: . I will send a pm to everyone who gets invite with few instructions about it in 1-2 day. So please do not use it before you get the pm :tef344:

Regards