Külföldi torrent oldalak FunSharingCommunity | FSC News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. május 04..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: FSC

Announcement: Domain lookup
    After arguing with our domain hoster over the fact that it wasn't set up correctly, finally someone has taken note of what I have said, and has sorted the domain.

http://funsharing.net now point correctly to this server.

For those who know about DNS, basically the domain hoster hadn't set the A type, which resolves funsharing.net to ,,,,,, effectively leaving it blank. When I first pointed this out, they argued that it wasn''t THEIR fault, but our server.

After showing them, using our URL and a similar URL, that the A type was missing (and quoting domain lookup protocol), someone from their tech department has finally sorted this issue.

This now means that funsharing.net should be propogating nicely throughout the world, and that you will probably find that you can remove any HOSTS entries you might have.

I have accessed fsc directly using our URL, without the need of an entry in HOSTS.

Try it and see. If it doesn't work for you, give it 12 hours and try again. You should be getting a resolution within 24 hours at the max.

Thanks for your patience guys. You are the best, and I mean that with all my heart.

Retro//TFX