Külföldi torrent oldalak FunSharingCommunity | FSC News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. május 30..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: FSC

Announcement: !!! Hello Everyone !!!
    Hello Everyone :tef336:
    Yes yes its me again, with 1 more announcement haha.

Well i guess most of you might have already guessed the 1st point of my announcement, yes i am back as staff :tef293:
    I tried to step down but then it was just too hard for me to be away and then all this nice posts by fellow FSCers made it even harder and finally Dotty chained me to my staff chair :S which made it impossible for me to leave now :tef318:

Haha keeping jokes apart I did like to mention 1 person who actually was mainly responsible for my come back apart from all members post (Which is IMP to me, needless to say that ofc ) and he is none other than “Retro” himself. :tef344:

============================

Forum structure Modification

Now this is something which me and sear wanted to do long back but then sear is MIA from some time due to unknown reason ( I hope he is all well ) and i got busy in other things while waiting for him. SO i have decided to finish this pending thing with my come back.

Basically what we have done now is made individual forum sections like "Tech Club", "Tv Club" into an overforum. I mean now this sections can have their own sub sections(Sub forum).

Atm we did this to 3 clubs named :Tech Club , Tv Club and Movie Club.Now this thing can be done for any other section which needs some sub sections. If people want to convert any other section into overforum to be able to hold sub section then they can create 1 thread in the respective clubs and others can discuss in that thread. If there is need/demand then i will make it happen :tef344:

I will be assigning some new Club captains too in the mean while so they can do some stuffs as well.

Check Main page for image.

============================

Contests

Well how can FSc be without any new contest for long time :tef344:

Now that we got a new fast server and many are active , its the perfect time to make nice new contests.

So here is a list of contests which we will have now:

Tech club review: Click Here

IRC top chatter (Top 10)

Make Avatar for Dotty : Click Here

Regards,
    Goku123k

Click here to clear this announcement.