Külföldi torrent oldalak FunSharingCommunity | FSC News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. július 17..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: FSC

Announcement: Security and Invite application points
    Hello everyone, :tef336:
    We have recently observed lots of hack accounts not just here but also in other places. Seems like some people are trying really hard . Now the only time they will get any success is when member's have set too weak passwords or used same passwords in all places etc...

So i would like to suggest everyone to set a strong password and if possible use different passwords in different sites. Also do not go in some unknown places and register there using same password because you never know it might be a phishing site.

==================

Invite app points :

Regarding Invite application thread, I have observed that many people delete their application after its being accepted/rejected. I have told this before also in that thread , that application shouldn't be removed even if its accepted but i guess it didn't spread properly. So i would like to inform that to everyone via an announcement. Also check the 1st post of "Invite application thread " for all information before posting.

Now something which is a bit serious and i would like to inform/warn everyone to never try doing such thing. Some have tried to make application for 1 guy and then invited someone else to the site. This is really serious issue and wont be taken lightly.

This is the 1st and the last warning to everyone , anyone trying to mess with the invite application will have to face the consequences and that time don't ask for 2nd chance because this announcement have already warned everyone. Doing anything like that even after this announcement is an unforgivable act IMO.

Please do respect our invite application policy and do not try to play with it. :tef293:

Regards