Külföldi torrent oldalak PixelHD | PxHD News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. augusztus 19..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

LiMEY Get's Serious

PiXELites,

The staff here at PiXEL works very hard to provide you with, quite honestly, THE BEST HD tracker on the net.

We filled the 4GB niche perfectly and have slowly been spreading our PiXEL sauce to larger encodes and 3D. None of which would be possible without our amazing users, such as a recent VIP @CouchMonkey77.

However. LiMEY hasn't been himself lately, frankly he's a little angry (don't worry we've sent him to a therapist....). Please read the following testimonial.

A PiXEL User wrote:

Obviously, we all love pixelHD. We love sharing, we love movies, and we love community. I took the senses of sharing and community too far. I publicly posted information regarding obtaining membership to PixelHD. While my intentions were good, my foresight of consequences was bad. If everyone knew how to obtain membership, the community would be watered down and put at risk. I was disabled for doing so. It was not my place to display such information. Decisions regarding the openness of the tracker should be left to the staff, and only the staff.

Golden Rule #4 - Do not mention PiXELHD outside of PiXELHD unless you are an approved recruiter. Images of PiXELHD outside of PiXELHD is also prohibitted.

Lesson learned​

LiMEY strongly believes in second chances and much to my chagrin, LiMEY is the boss and we reinstated this user after an instant ban.

Bottomline PiXELites: We welcome your ideas, job proposals, and offers for work. However, the sole decision to promote, advertise or invite people to this tracker rests with the staff and only with the staff. Unless you are a member of Staff or a Recruiter (which we're also taking applications for, please contact a staff member) USERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ADVERTISING, SITE REVIEWS (WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION), ADVERTISING ON INVITE TRADING SITES, REQUESTING PAYMENT FOR UPLOAD CREDIT OR BONUS POINTS ON INVITE SITES, TRADING ACCOUNTS, SELLING ACCOUNTS, GET THE DRIFT?. We've identified way too many people up to this point its disconcerting. The site is the way it is because it maximizes the user experience, by engaging in these activities all you do is hurt the site and your fellow users, you should be ashamed.

Just a few of the possible consequences:

• Ban at PiXEL
    • Your friends, your invitees (if you have any), those you play with ... all banned
    • Running a site is a special thing, most sysop's know each other, help each other, share information. Do something stupid here ? Get banned... maybe everywhere.

We know who you are and if you're not banned already, its because I'm watching you to figure out what stupid thing you're going to do next like post this somewhere. Besides, the only reason why you're sharing this kind of information is because you: are a teenager and don't understand life, you're lonely and need e-penis to boost your confidence, you live in your parents basement and/or you're a moron... Plus you lead me to the bigger fish.

I hope the point has been made. You were supposed to read the rules, apparently that PiXEL user didnt, so I'm going to assume that most of you haven't. Read them, heed them, there will be no mercy.