Külföldi torrent oldalak SuperTorrents | ST News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. július 28..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: SuperTorrents

Well It's A new year & Supertorrents is looking for New Uploaders & Racers.

if You Meet Any of The Following Requirements Please fill in this Application With any info that might help you application.

You will need to meet one or two requirements before you even think of applying:

1. You're able to provide scene releases. If you don't know what this means then you can't provide them. If you can provide them you don't necessarily need to meet the next requirement.

2. You'll also need a minimum upload speed of 10mbit (1 Megabyte Per Second). Preferably 100mbit but 10mbit would be OK in some circumstances.

If you want to specialize in just certain categories, that would be OK depending on a few things. This would be covered upon application.

Also P2P Material is allowed you do not just have to upload scene although it would be preferable to do mostly scene.

Well first things first.

1. Do you know how to upload ?

2. Do you know what Scene material is ?

3. what & how much would you intend to upload ?

I will tell you what i am NOT looking for.

I am not looking for someone who will just upload TV packs or Trilogy's stuff like that.
    i want people who are prepared to fill whats missing & or even fill requests
    some one who will upload all content I.E DVDR x264 XviD be it TV or Movies
    (if you just want to specialize in certain content you can still contact me)
    some one who will be active as an uploader & not just after a title. <--- This is a must

So once again after reading all this & you think you have what it takes
    then Apply here

PS contact me via PM after filling out your application just incase i miss your application

Thanks