Külföldi torrent oldalak TheDVDClub | TDC News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. november 20..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

https://thedvdclub.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=4714&page=p43337#43337

Just in case you don't read forums, here it is again: (btw I hate sending mass PMs but this needs it.

Ok guys, it's that time again. I dunno how much has been donated since I last sent that last pm 31 weeks ago, but we have enough funds to keep going from what I gather for another 2-3 months. We are looking for a cheaper host, since activity has dropped. I have updated some of the old stylesheets from the last design to reflect the updated changes to thedvdclub's new format: namely halloween, scifi, and xmas3.css. Check them out! We plan on adding a new category, sdx264 once we have all the icons ready. So my question to you guys/gals, do you want to keep thedvdclub running?

We would only go forward knowing we had a years worth of funding ready. That includes the dns, ssl, etc. If you have any questions or comments or suggestions, please post here. If you feel like thedvdclub should fade away, that's fine as well. Thanks for all your support and activity in the past and hopefully future.