Külföldi torrent oldalak LzTr.me | LzTr News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 02..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: LzTr.us

Scarlett is back.

Kép

Many years ago, LzTr decided upon specific 'mascots' that would be representative of various aspects of the site. For one, our datacenter used to be called Skynet, while our forum and IRC bots cycled through various chic females - Scarlett and Keira, just to name a few. I did this for two reasons. First, it's completely pointless, and second, I found users responded better to bots who represented figures of entertainment. Besides, who wouldn't want Scarlett to invite you into a secret IRC channel? We can all dream, at least.

At any rate, this is a formal announcement to introduce Scarlett, our stylish and chic forum bot. She not only secures our channels, but with specific commands can invite you to each channel in IRC. So please, join us in IRC, as it's the best way to get in contact with adminstrators, moderators, and other enthusiastic users interested in talking about music.

In order to get yourself into IRC, you must first follow the instructions!

Please make sure that you set your IRC Key password in your profile, as you will need this password later when you ask Scarlett to join our channels.

Those of you who know how to get into the What.cd IRC network, have registered your nick, etc. (as highlighted in the instructions URL above) can use the following command to enter the LzTr IRC network.

/msg Scarlett enter #lztr your_username your_IRC_key

Ultimately, I can speak for all the staff at LzTr in saying that we look forward to seeing you all in IRC!