Külföldi torrent oldalak LzTr.me | LzTr News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 02..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: LzTr.us

Collector is Here

Kép

After the release of RC2 a few months ago, one of the biggest promises that never came to fruition was the inclusion of the collector code. After A9 left What.cd, it was thought that as a parting gift he would have it added into the gazelle SVN, but a majority of it was actually missing. Given that What likes to generally hide it's advances of code within its general SVN releases (what's the point of SVN then?), it took a very long time for it to be officially included. Interestingly, the code on it's own didn't work because of hard-coded constraints specific to What. Furthermore, collector within the Collages didn't exist, so the collector code seen on the artist pages would have to be ported somehow to the collage page.

Anyway, after much headache and deliberation, I finally squashed all the bugs yesterday morning and would like to officially announce its release. Collector enables you to batch-download multiple torrents at once within collages, and artist pages. It allows you to specify specific encoding preferences while getting detail about how much the collection will hit your ratio. Depending on what you pick, you will download a .zip file with all .torrents in that collection with an included .txt with detailed information about what exactly your collection entails. Please see below:

Kép

Kép

Kép

Kép

Now, I strongly suggest you check out some of the FL collages in addition to starting some awesome collections based on your favorite artists. This is a handy way of batch-downloading multiple torrents without the headache of organizing them based on your personal preferences. Enjoy!