Külföldi torrent oldalak LzTr.me | LzTr News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 02..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: LzTr.us

Hit & Running / Staff Inbox

Kép

Going through ideas of a ratioless tracker, to modifications that ended up not working properly, I am pleased to announce two new features implemented and tweaked by our fantastic LzTr developers and staff team.

Hit & Runs

In reference to the new H&R Rules Page, Hit & Running is as follows:

Any torrents that are stopped before they are seeded for 72 hours (or to a ratio of 1:1) will be counted by the system as a Hit and Run. However, this does not become an offence unless the user in question fails to meet the 72 hrs seed-time or 1:1 ratio within a 10 day period after the snatch date.

If a user has failed to seed 1-5 torrents properly - 2 week warning
    If a user has failed to seed 5-10 torrents properly - 4 week warning
    Any more than 10 Hit & Runs - ban

Any user can always check his/her HnR status by looking at the snatchlist. You might also notice that this link is accessible through a nifty new link near your profile.

Kép

Staff Inbox

Now, contacting staff is a lot easier. If you require to contact staff, all you need to do is go to the Staff Page, and click on the appropriate link to contact the staff. That way it will be forwarded to the appropriate individual, regardless of your query.

Kép

If you have any questions, feel free to ask staff or post in this thread. Again, I feel that these new HnR rules are very lenient, which should aid in swarm health and promote proper sharing of all unique albums here on LzTr. Thanks.

Discuss Here