Külföldi torrent oldalak LzTr.me | LzTr News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 02..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: LzTr.us

What to expect for V3

Kép

As it stands, I am nearing completion of V3 of our beloved Gazelle site, and boy is it fast. It is running on entirely new hardware and software - a complete revamping of everything under the hood. There are still a few bugs to be worked out (*cough* logchecker *cough*), but I have written a 2000-line .sql file that should handle migrating all the data without error (I just finished testing it). Below are some things you should be aware of:

1. The URL of the site will change.
    - I have not decided what this will be yet, but it will most likely be a subdomain, i.e. blah.lztr.us. There will no longer be http://www.lztr.us/gazelle/. The entire site will be updated accordingly.
    - Why is this important? It will make navigation a lot easier, and will remove the annoying /gazelle/ in the URL.

2. Your announce URL will not change.
    - This is key, because I don't want everyone to have to change every single torrent they are seeding.

3. There will be offline time.
    - As you can imagine, the migration is not easy, and it requires that I make sure there is no data loss. This requires a full dump of the database to a migration DB, altering it, then inserting it into the new machine. This process will most likely take a few hours to complete.

4. Keep your torrents alive.
    - It is very important that you keep your torrents alive so that when things do go back online and the tables are refreshed, ocelot will pick you up as a seeder.

5. Site-wide FL
    - When the new server does stretch her legs, I will make sure there will be a site-wide FL to celebrate.

That is all.