Külföldi torrent oldalak LzTr.me | LzTr News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 02..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: LzTr.us

Image Hosting Changes (Coppermine)

Kép

Hey gang. I wanted to highlight some recent changes to the Coppermine gallery (img.lztr.us), in addition to future changes for the quick cover art uploader on the upload page.

1. URL uploads have been removed from the most recent release.
    - I actually used this exclusively, so its removal is quite upsetting. I've checked around for modifications or plugins that work with Coppermine but there aren't any. The reasoning behind Coppermine removing it was because of copyright issues with protected images from the web. Hopefully this will not be too much of an inconvenience for all of you.

2. All images are now hosted on the CDN.
    - Once you upload the image to Coppermine, it will be immediately synced to our global CDN, icdn.lztr.us. You will notice that if you copy the URL once it's uploaded, it will not point to img.lztr.us but icdn.lztr.us. This should boost load-times significantly while browsing large collages or image-intensive areas of the site.

3. Quick Cover Art Uploader
    - Many of you are familiar with this on the upload page. Please feel free to still use it if you so wish, but I will be discontinuing over the next few days or so. The reason for this is that it's messy code, and it stores images within the gazelle root. For the sake of keeping this release as 'clean' as possible, I will be moving all the images into Coppermine and updating all URL's on the site accordingly. This means that all users will have no choice but to use the Coppermine gallery for cover art uploads while I work on a solution to make a remote-upload script into the Coppermine gallery itself.

For now, that is all.