Külföldi torrent oldalak Awesome-HD | AHD News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dred hozta létre. Ekkor: 2016. január 27..

1. Dred /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    As you are aware we have had some domain trouble. We arranged payment of the domain and expected everything to go as normal however this was not the case. The domain registrar accepted payment and re-registered the domain but instead reset all DNS entries to point to a domain holding page. After raising numerous tickets and emails with them we have received no response so have been forced to go with plan B. We are hereby announcing that we have a new domain: awesome-hd.me this will be followed by a backup domain in a few days.

What does this mean to me?

Well first off the most obvious thing is that you have a new url to use to access the site ( - but you already know that to be reading this). Beyond that the tracker (moose.awesome-hd.me) and irc (irc.awesome-hd.me) addresses will have changed too, yes this means you will have to change your torrents again. Guides on how to do this can be found in the Moose announcement thread

We would like to thank all of our users and the community as a whole for your understanding during this time
    https://awesome-hd.me/static/common/smileys/heart.gif The Staff