Külföldi torrent oldalak FileList | FL News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dred hozta létre. Ekkor: 2016. február 14..

1. Dred /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Uploaders & Encoders wanted!

Came time again to open recruitment for internal group encoding, playSD.
    But this time, we'll do things a little differently, namely, we offer tutorials on after you decide if you want to join this group or not.

Tutorial: The same tutorial from playHD, but you will not need to do comparisons source / encode.
    After reading one of tutorials (or both) and you believe that you are able to follow, please log on IRC.
    Server: irc.p2p-network.net Channel: # filelist.recruitment If the answer is delayed, the chances are very big to sleep or to have other jobs,
    but "With patience, pass and sea." you must be the channel #filelist ( tutorial ), otherwise you will be kicked and five minutes ban .

What are we doing?

People serious PCs decent and that we can count on long term. How long process of encoding? There are too many variables in between to be able to say, such as the film and source type, but on average I'd say ~ 45 minutes for a DVDRip an hour for BDRip. it is experience a criterion that you take into account when promoting? do not worry, the experience is not a must, but if you're eager to learn, there are already people and tutorials that can make you understand. We just want to see some willingness on your part, the rest comes naturally. What are the minimum specifications to be accepted? Intel Dual-Core (recommended i3), 2 GB RAM (Recommended 4GB) AMD Athlon II X3 (recommended Phenom II X4), 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended) What will happen on IRC? I have to report something? I'll take a little interview, our goal is to see what kind of person you are, how quickly things processed and how quickly assimilate information; Please have a link handy CPU- Z, we can give more information during an encode; There is likely to ask you to return a sample from a encode, so be prepared! What do I get in return encode sites? get 10FLC / uploaded torrents; receive 300FLC / encode did for lottery (explanations after the promotion) There is a chance of receiving higher values of FLC from staff officers dealing encoder if you encode sites good, possibility to ask for other favors staff ; What are the benefits that (Essential) Encoder? Starred donor (on / off - unlimited) Transfer upload to a friend, lover, mistress etc. (maximum of 2 TB per month) Invites unlimited; Recovery email change (maximum 2 times per year); ability to ask rename the account (maximum once every 2 months) a warm fuzzy feeling.\

//staff