Külföldi torrent oldalak OldToons News : Updates, Changes, Fixes, etc

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' ForsakenFear hozta létre. Ekkor: 2023. december 10..

1. ForsakenFear /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    I created a couple more medals.

A link to information about medals has been added to the FAQ in order to help users find the forum post about them and not have to ask staff or other users about medals as often.

I also fixed the links to the FAQ in the rules, so now they actually take you right to the part of the FAQ you need to read. The previous URL's used were not working and it was taking you to the top of the FAQ page.

The weekend uploading where every new user could upload on weekends instead of going through offers is now fixed. New users and Power Users will have to use the offers on weekends as well, until they have had 5 offers accepted and no longer need to use them, or they rank up to at least Elite User.

I created a new category icon for music, and asked Jhonny to submit it to Tooner for creating the category.

Movie and TV show soundtracks are currently being uploaded into audiobooks, and should have their own category. We just have to wait and see if Tooner bothers to make the category for us or not.