Preto.me (ptm)

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 03..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Preto.me

[infobox:2anttkr8]Oh please, please, we beg you, PTMers, to help us fix Announcement Guy. He is hideous*, but, we love him, and well... let's just say some Scotsman has stuck us with him, and he ain't takin' him down! Make him goofy looking (even more so), put him in weird situations, the sky is the limit!

So. We are holding a CONTEST! That's right!

CONTEST! PRIZES! PRIZES!

Post your best Announcement Guy Makeover HERE (click here, click here)!

Kép Leave your comments on what you think of the Announcement Guy Makeovers HERE (click here click here)!

The WINNER of the FIRST EVER Announcement Guy Makeover Contest will receive 1500 credits and 20 GB of upload credit!

2nd Place will receive 1000 credits and 10 GB upload credit!

3rd Place will receive 500 credits and 5 GB upload credit!

*Feel free to submit as many pictures as you would like, but you will have to choose only 1 for the final voting*

So get creative and show us how much you hate.... I mean, LOVE Announcement Guy! (and win PRIZES!)

*The opinions expressed above do not necessarily reflect those of Announcement Guy, his dog, or his hamster. Announcement Guy has no friends, or family to object, however, so have at it, and show him he at least has internet wub.[/infobox:2anttkr8]