Külföldi torrent oldalak Speed.CD | SPD Promoters Needed

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. december 06..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Speed.CD

Promoters
    Promoters Needed

First question that many of you might think of is what is promotion ?
    Well I define that as Uploading any kind of virtual computer materia (Movies , TV Shows , Applications ...) in Mininova , Thepiratebay ... in order to Advertise (Promote) www.speed.cd

What are the benefits ?
    You will get lots of Upload Credit , and It will help you to improve your ratio easily ...

What are the rules and formulas of getting upload credit by advertising?

1-Do not upload our .torrent files to another websites... , You will have to make your own Torrent file and upload them in public trackers ...
    2-Seed till some seeders (I suggest minimum 8) become available.
    3-The Title must be like this : [Original Release/Torrent name]-[Your Username in Speed.cd]-[www.Speed.cd]
    For example the original torrent name is The Ugly Truth R5 XViD-NO , If I get it from our website to advertise in mininova , It must be sent as "The Ugly Truth R5 XViD-NO-[ARASH]-[www.Speed.cd]"
    4-Any User , can be part of the Promoters Team.
    5-Promoters Upload credit will be given like this :

Applications ---> the same size of your torrent file will be given to you as extra Upload Credit
    Music ---> 100 MB/album (under 100MB) you upload , If the Music Album size is more than 100 MB-200MB you will get 200 MBs
    Movies ---> Depends on how many downloads your Torrent gets :
    0-100 Downloads : 200 MB UP Credit
    100-300 Downloads : 300 MB Up Credit
    300-1000 Downloads : The Same size of your torrent will be given as Up Credit
    1000-2000 Downloads : 1.5xSize of your torrent will be given as Up credit
    2000 and more : 2x will be given

6-If your torrent files goes up to the most downloaded list on mininova , you will get 5GB extra upload credit. (for example for 800 MB movie : 2x800+5GB = 6.6 GB Up credit will be given)
    7-If you upload fake torrents as our advertising torrent , You will get Banned
    8-About the details of the torrent , you must describe Speed.cd and link to us on Descriptions
    for example this was one of my extra info about Speed.cd :

Notes : Here's one another Quality Torrent Brought to you by WWW.SPEED.CD
    Higher Speed Download is available at http://www.speed.cd/details.php?id=57688
    What is Speed.cd ?
    Speed.cd is a private tracker torrent website , which is totally free , safe and fast .
    We now have
    Anime Apps/0DAY B-Ray Books-Mags Game/Wii
    Games/Nintendo Games/PC ISO Games/PS Games/XboX Kids
    Movies/aXXo Movies/DVD-R Movies/XviD Music Video Music/Audio
    TV
    Categories on our website Join now and enjoy being with us WWW.SPEED.CD
    Forgot to say , I have to mention that , we are the most on-time tracker around the globe , You can download releases whenever they release out by group uploaders.

9-PM me If you have any questions about this , also you must place your Promotion link , Its name and Total number of downloads here ...
    10-Do not forget , you must mention the torrent mirror of speed.cd in your uploaded torrent's Description

Tip : If you upload the Latest Released Torrents on-time , You will see your Torrent on top10 after like 10 hours

Click Here