Külföldi torrent oldalak PirateTheNet | PTN Promotions

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. szeptember 24..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: PirateTheNet

2011-09-23 - Promotions -
    [Mark as read]
    [Remove item]
    Hey fellow pirates,

So this is an announcement that I am really pleased to make

Starting with the promotion of Capricorn to Captain (lol u all didn’t think I would do this on my own) Capricorn has shown great strength and commitment to the site and has become a integral part of this site without who we would not be here now .Capricorn has developed into a great leader over his time as staff here. Capricorn has been a great support of mine and I am looking forward to working with him as my co-captain. Congrats mate <33

So the next promotion is for a long serving staff member of PtN and that t is N0M4D to Quartermaster (sysop) N0M4D has also shown great commitment to the site over the years and has been an integral member of the team. Again congrats mate <33

So the last of the promotions go to QPD to First Mate QPD has been a tireless worker for the site with his dedication and hard work in his mod position well deserved congrats mate <33
    All of the above have worked really hard for their promotions and all are very well deserved I believe the future of our site is secure with people like this in our staff team
    Please join me in congratulating all of these guys here

//JJ

Edit:
    Meanwhile Cereal and themole82 due to real life problems have step up from staff.
    Hope they can get back some day. Thanks for all you have done guys <3