Külföldi torrent oldalak BitGamer | BG Recruiting Coders For Bg2.0

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. december 24..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Bitgamer

2011-12-12 - Recruiting coders for bG2.0
    As most if not all of you are aware, we've been working on a new version of bitGAMER for a couple of years now. Almost all of that work was initially done by T3hPuff0rxDonated $20127,199 Folding@home PointsUploaded a Golden Torrent but real life has jumped on him with both feet as we all know it sometimes does and he's handed over the reigns to me (StolasDonated $2011,080 Folding@home Points), however I am but one coder and developing a new site is a large project, which is why we need You!

What we're looking for are a few members who'd be willing to help us code the next version of bitGAMER, preferably members who have experience with PHP, MYSQL, JavaScript and ofcourse HTML. The site runs on Gazelle, and it would thus be a huge plus if you have experience working with it. We could also use new stylesheets for the new site, so CSS experience is requirement there.

If you know your stuff and you'd like to be a part of the team then please PM me or even better, make a post here and tell us what you can offer and why we should put you on the team. This is an open invitation to everyone on bitGAMER, but please don't commit yourself if you aren't willing and able to put some real time and effort into the project.

Thanks,
    StolasDonated $2011,080 Folding@home Points

Recruitment thread here