Külföldi torrent oldalak Anthelion (TehConnection/Teh) | ANT Server Donation Drive 2025

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' bincy hozta létre. Ekkor: 2024. október 18. 07:51 -kor.

1. bincy /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Maros,Rigmány
    Hello Antlers,

As many of you are aware, we've been facing recurring server issues over the past few months. A key factor contributing to these problems is the storage of lossless .png images, which are used for screenshots of uploaded content. Our server is now nearing full capacity, and we urgently need additional storage through an external hard drive.

After reaching out to our hosting provider, we were informed that our request for a 1TB HDD couldn’t be fulfilled. The smallest option available is an 8TB drive, costing $25 USD per month. Additionally, our annual server costs are nearly $500 USD, with the next payment due in January 2025. This doesn’t include expenses for proxies, domains, or development servers.

Recently, essential development work was carried out at a cost of $1,000 USD. For transparency, I want to clarify that this decision was made by Kitty, not myself. While I’m not commenting on whether it was the right or wrong decision, it has left us with a significant financial shortfall.

Given these circumstances, I am launching a donation drive to help cover the upcoming January server bill and the cost of the external HDD for image storage. At this time, Bitcoin is our preferred method for donations.

As usual, please contact me via private message to request a Bitcoin or if necessary a Litecoin address if you would like to help support Anthelion/Nebulance.