Külföldi torrent oldalak HypeRay | HR Site is shutting down

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. január 21..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Google Translation:

Site closure notice

Friends, despite all kinds of reluctance, finally it's time to say goodbye!

Due to economic reasons and the busy personal affairs of administrators, it is no longer possible to maintain the expenses of the site, and it is not enough to bring more works to friends. In addition, some trends in the industry have deviated from the original intention of hobbies and management. The group discussed and decided that the station will be officially closed on January 27, 2019.

First of all, I would like to thank the loyal fans for their support as always. It is your love that makes us stick to the present.

Secondly, I would like to thank the members of the Working Group and the independent publishers for their selfless dedication. It is you who have brought so many high-quality resources and good memories to all of us. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to them.

Finally, thanks to the hard work of the managers, the site has not been open donation from beginning to end, all operating funds are borne by the management team. They pay attention to the website while supporting the family and we pay high respect to them.

Friendship and separation, wish you all a smooth sailing in the future, do not forget the first heart, enjoy life! Goodbye, dear friends!