Külföldi torrent oldalak BroadcasThe.Net | BTN Staff Picks

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. július 04..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Staff Picks
    [​IMG]

This month we are featuring Staff Picks. If you feel like you have seen everything and need some suggestions on what to watch, check these series out! They were carefully and lovingly handpicked by our crew. Oh and as an added incentive, all of these will be 2x upload! So download, enjoy and seed to your hearts content.

Marflaming

[​IMG]

The absolute authority on wildlife documentaries, Sir David Attenborough, showcases the continent with the most interesting wildlife; Africa.
    This series is a top-drawer look at the stunning beauty of the natural surrounds and animal population that inhabit this great land.
    Taking over four years to complete using some of the finest equipment to capture nature, 'Africa' will blow your mind and leave you wanting more.
    Learning can be fun!1080p for this or gtfo.

Bitey

[​IMG]

I'm a Sci-Fi fan, and find this survivalist against alien invasion drama to have an engaging and realistic storyline backed up with good special effects.
    I cant wait to see where season 3 will take us!

kenyz

[​IMG]

I TB

UltraViolet

[​IMG]

For those of you who have not seen this show, yet--where have you been? It's like a Shakespearean drama (but cool) set in the present day.
    Don't let the "biker club" theme turn you off. This has everything: love, loss, betrayal, family, greed, murder, power struggles and plenty of twists to keep you on the edge of your seat. One of my favorite shows of all time.

Unfortunately we can't fit all the picks on our home page
    To see the full list

CLICK HERE