Külföldi torrent oldalak Orpheus | OPS | Apollo Staff update

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2018. szeptember 12..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    From IRC:

Quote:
    <Spine> Hello, tl;dr no news from O.
    <Spine> Longer summary, we had a Staff meeting last night with all the mods and admins and mapped out the way forward, once we get the database, to get the site running as soon as possible.
    <Spine> And a contest and incentives to bring the seeders back.
    <Spine> The exact details of which will be revealed when it is time :tef344:
    <a802> will infohashes be transferred?
    <Spine> At the current time, it appears that we won't obtain the authority on the domain name. This means the announcement urls will need to change, but that isn't part of the hash, so yes, infohashes will be transferred.
    <Spine> We are working on something to help the non-tech savvy change all their torrents easily.
    <BarcodeKiller> Does this mean apollo will continue under new staff and name for real?
    <BarcodeKiller> or do i hear things
    <Sundblum> So now you're waiting to put hands on a recent database backup, right?
    <Spine> BarcodeKiller: as soon as O hands over the backup.
    <Spine> Correct, Sundblum
    <a802> is that likely to even happen?
    <BarcodeKiller> Who will pay the site then, i heard this kind of thing has happened before :tef161:
    <Spine> We are very optimistic it will happen, but less optimistic that it will happen today :tef344:
    <Spine> Staff will foot the bill. We will not grovel for donations.
    <Spine> If and when the members consider we are doing a good job and don't feel that they would be pissing money down the toilet, they will of course be welcomed to donate and that will be most appreciated.
    <Sundblum> ..a well-meaning question (which I believe lots would ask); He haven't given it to you yet, what makes you think he'll ever give it to you? He is ready to collaborate, but unavailable or something..?
    <Spine> Sundblum, we are quite certain we will get the backup (otherwise I for one wouldn't be here). We just have no leverage to make things move more quickly.

Címkék :