Külföldi torrent oldalak 32pag.es | 32P STAR WARS LEGENDS: INFINITIES (DISCUSSION OPEN SEPTEMBER 1ST 2019)

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' CF dealer hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. augusztus 27..

1. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    [​IMG]
    32 Pages Comic Book Club #21 - Star Wars Legends: Infinities

What is it all about?

Play "What if?" with the original trilogy in a series of tales exploring the endless possibilities of Star Wars. How would A New Hope have gone if Luke Skywalker missed the target in his attack on the Death Star? What would have become of the Rebel Alliance if Luke perished in the icy wastelands of Hoth during The Empire Strikes Back? What if Return of the Jedi's rescue of Han Solo had gone badly wrong? And in the ultimate alternate take on the galaxy far, far away, follow Annikin Starkiller into The Star Wars in an epic based on the original draft of George Lucas' screenplay!

...And why are we reading it?

"There is great potential in this setup, and some of it is actually realised, as we get to see certain characters in radically different roles than they are in canon."
    -E*

“Blank actually got the most votes and while I was eager to bin the whole idea this month, Star Wars got second best, so we'll go with that. BUT! I'll practice what I preach and try something I otherwise wouldn't. You should too.”
    -d*

Discussion Here

• Like Like x 1