Külföldi torrent oldalak ABNormal | ABN The krokofilms of the week

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. május 18..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:

Google Translation:

The krokofilms of the week
    by KrokoProductions

(with the participation of KKT, 2Fast4You, HDF, HD-O, the UNFR and ABN site)

Following the postponement of cinema outings for reasons of confinement, the KKT * staff offers us, throughout the confinement period, their suggestion of films for the week.
    (* Note from JJ: KKT, the forum not to be missed that you can discover via the ABN forum)

Thus, every Monday this topic will welcome a suggestion of new films to watch.

These films will be put on Freeleech every week on ABN but also on HDF, 2Fast4You, HD-O and UNFR with which we are partnering for this operation #confinement.

A big thank you to KKT for organizing this, and to the various staffs of the Tk HDF, 2Fast4You and HD-O and the UNFR site that we also thank for their participation in this joint operation.

The sense of celebration 2017
    It's a Wonderful Life 1946
    The Source of Women 2011
    At the top of the world 2015
    I Am Legend 2007 (I am a legend 2007)
    Silver Linings Playbook 2012 (Happiness therapy 2012)
    El secreto de sus ojos 2009 ("The Secret in Their Eyes" or "Dans ses eyes")
    Dance with Wolves 1990
    May wei 2011 ("My Way" or "Far Away: Soldiers of Hope" 2011)
    African Cats 2011 (Felines)

---

Original:

Les krokofilms de la semaine
    by KrokoProductions

(avec la participation de KKT, 2Fast4You, HDF, HD-O, du site UNFR et ABN)

Suite au report des sorties cinéma pour des raisons de confinement, le staff de KKT* nous propose, pendant toute la durée du confinement, sa suggestion de films de la semaine.
    (*Note de JJ : KKT, le forum à ne pas manquer que vous pouvez découvrir via le forum d' ABN)

Ainsi, chaque lundi ce topic accueillera une suggestion de nouveaux films à regarder.

Ces films seront chaque semaine mis en Freeleech sur ABN mais aussi sur HDF, 2Fast4You, HD-O et UNFR avec qui nous nous associons pour cette opération #confinement.

Un grand merci à KKT d'avoir organisé cela, et aux différent staffs des Tk HDF, 2Fast4You et HD-O et du site UNFR que nous remercions également pour leur participation à cette opération conjointe.

Le Sens de la fête 2017
    It's a Wonderful Life 1946 (La Vie est belle 1946)
    La source des femmes 2011
    Tout en haut du monde 2015
    I Am Legend 2007 (Je suis une légende 2007)
    Silver Linings Playbook 2012 (Happiness therapy 2012)
    El secreto de sus ojos 2009 ("The Secret in Their Eyes" ou "Dans ses yeux")
    Dance with Wolves 1990 (Danse avec les loups)
    Mai wei 2011 ("My Way" ou "Far Away : Les soldats de l'espoir" 2011)
    African Cats 2011 (Félins)