Themixingbowl (tmb)

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. február 22..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

MOTW 178 and vote for your favourite EM of 2012

MIX OF THE WEEK

This weeks MOTW, nominated by Godders is Volume 10 of fellow resident asdfg's excellent Subduction series mixes.
    Godders wrote:
    These mixes remind me of a great time around 2008-2010 when the lines between dubstep, techno and house were getting increasingly blurred. Seemed like great tunes were coming out all the time back then and asdfg's mixes introduced a lot of them to me. Always well mixed and with a well thought out tracklist, these mixes are one of the reasons I'm so glad to have joined - I wouldn't have heard half of these tunes without TMB! Check out 178 . asdfg - Subduction vol. 10

[HR][/HR]

TMB POLL - What's your favourite EM of 2012?
    TMB now has an official poll so please go vote for your favourite - http://tmb.dj/poll/view/11
    This poll will be open until the end of March, so get your votes in and we'll announce the winner - you can see the results if you vote or after it's expired.

Residents please read:
    We are trying to keep the MOTW true to its name but that means we need nominations to keep up. Read more on how you can nominate a mix.