Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB This Week's Musicologist Pick

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

This week's musicologist pick

A new pick from Orbitize, this will be freeleech for a month:

[​IMG]

Beanfield
    Beanfield formed around keyboard player Tobias Meggle, who left the group after the second album, and bassist Jan Krause (formerly with the acid jazz unit Poets of Rhythm), along with Compost label boss Michael Reinboth. All three played heavy parts in the recording and production of the first few Compost records (circa 1995) by A Forest Mighty Black, Knowtoryus, and Fauna Flash. Beanfield’s first single, 1995’s “Charles”, earned heavy rotation on Gilles Peterson’s BBC radio show and gained airplay in the world’s more laid-back clubs. The band released their self-titled debut album in 1997, followed by two volumes in a series of remix EPs. Earning even more praise from DJs and critics, Human Patterns followed in 1999. The latest album “Seek” was released in 2004.

Seek
    Beanfield have been known to produce smooth downtempo jazzy electronica, and this pearl is no exception. With the inclusion of guests such as Baika, Ernesto and Marzenka, this album is in my opinion the most diverse and fusionish. Ranging from a smooth ambient jazz feeling up to almost house levels. All in all I have to say its a great piece of art, that manages to mix different styles into a beautiful album, and will light up your day.