Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB This Week's Musicologist Pick

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

This week's musicologist pick

A new pick from Orbitize, this will be freeleech for a month:

The Herbaliser - Something Wicked This Way Comes
    Kép

Today I bring you something that might be a bit different from the others submissions I have made to the Musicologist Program. Slightly less electronica, more trip hop and funky beats

The Herbaliser formed back in the 90's in London by Jake Wherry and Ollie Teeba, and has been one of the prominent artists of the Ninja Tunes label (in 2008 they switched over to the label !K7 Records).

Although starting out small and humble, The Herbaliser grew over the years. As they progressed, they gained access to guest vocalists for appearances on their records, including What? What? (aka Jean Grae), Roots Manuva, MF Doom, Seaming To, Rakaa Iriscience of Dilated Peoples, Blade, Phi Life Cypher, Bahamadia and Dream Warriors.
    The pair were subsequently employed to produce music for the likes of Motorola, the soundtracks to Guy Ritchie's Snatch and the PlayStation 2 game Tony Hawk's Underground. They were also commissioned to write the theme for ESPN's primetime NFL show Sunday Night Football

Something Wicked This Way Comes is their fifth album, and was released on Ninja Tune in 2002. The title is from Shakespeare's Macbeth.

Enjoy this piece to kick your Sunday into action