Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB This Week's Musicologist Pick

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

Idézet:
    This week's musicologist pick

A new pick from Dr. Mixtape, this will be freeleech for a month:

James Zabiela - Renaissance: The Masters Series - Life
    Kép

James Zabiela's first Masters Series was a landmark release. Critically acclaimed for its unique concept in which James fused a variety of genres with additional production that included field recordings of friends and the world around him, the album became an instant classic.

Never one to tread water, this year James has taken the eagerly anticipated sequel up a notch, further defining the concept with the sub-title ‘Life’, which provides the theme for the narrative and recordings. Be it his home town of Southampton or Mexico, Peru and Buenos Aires or Joel Einhorn’s spoken word philosophies, the JZ microtrack has once again been in full-effect to provide a unique layer to his impeccable track selection and incredible mixing.

“Musically I took influence from disc one of my first Masters,” says James, “People really seemed to enjoy the diversity and scope of that particular mix, so rather than do a ‘clubbier’ disc, I’ve made ‘Life into more of a cohesive journey.” To reinforce this concept James has even structured the two mixes to run into each other, the outro chord of disc one marrying to the intro of disc two.

Turning to the soundtrack itself and we find a tracklist that’s equally as rich as the concept. Aside from two exclusive new original tracks recorded for the album, ‘Blame’ and ‘Burnt Bridges’, James features Moderat, Boys Noize, Ellen Alien and Apparat, Gui Boratto, Josh Wink and Glimpse to name but a few'