Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB This Week's Musicologist Pick

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. október 18..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

This week's musicologist pick

A new pick from Orbitize, this will be freeleech for a month:

Ugress - Resound
    [​IMG]

This week I bring you again something from the Homeland : Ugress. Ugress is Norwegian for "weed", the one you find in your garden, not the one you smoke. Some of you might remember my previous Norwegian Musicologist upload (Ralph Myerz and The Jack Herren Band), and funnily enough, they are both from the same town Bergen. In fact, start to look at big Norwegian names in electronica, and it will be heavily weighted towards Bergen. I am glad I got to live there a few years.

Ugress dives into a groovy, spooky and cinematic landscape of weird samples, loops and sounds. Strong rhythms carries soundscapes and melodies forth. The sources of sampling include easy listening records of the 60ies, unknown and well known classic funktracks of the 70ies, computer games, television commercials and the oldest as well as latest sci-fi b-movie. The compelling groove of a break beat (or two, or three) is, of course, always present.