Külföldi torrent oldalak PirateTheNet | PTN Trodai

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. szeptember 20..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: PirateTheNet

2011-09-19 - Trodai -
    [Mark as read]
    [Remove item]
    Hello fellow pirates,

This is a sad sad day indeed for PtN that I make the announcement that my co-captain has chosen to step aside and move into retirement

Trodai has been the longest serving Captain in PtN history a constant hero of the site always keeping PtN on the straight and narrow. Trodai has done so much for this site that we could not even begin to repay him both his work and financial commitment to the site. Trodai has paid our server bills on many occasions out of his own pocket and without him PtN would not be around that’s for sure. He has never sought thanks or kudos for any of his work and efforts that he has put in, but hell he deserves them and I for 1 will be eternally grateful to him

Trodai is a founding member of the site and he even has a PtN tattoo ! that’s how much he loves this site, but unfortunately RL has caught up with him a recent accident and other RL situations means that he cannot continue as he has been and as he would like to.

In celebration of one of the greatest Captains PtN has ever had we have enable 5x Gold raid for a month

Please join me in wishing Trodai all the best here

Will miss you buddy <3 JJ