Külföldi torrent oldalak BroadcasThe.Net | BTN Tv Tech Open Application

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' gerry6 hozta létre. Ekkor: 2014. május 12..

1. gerry6 /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    TV Tech Open Application

[​IMG]

Do you love BTN and wish there was a way you could give back to this great community? Well, now might be your chance. I'm looking for a few of our fine BTN members to join our TV Tech Team.

What is the TV Tech Team?

We're the folks behind the scenes that make sure all of the uploads follow our rules and are kept nice and tidy on the site. We help people out with uploading questions in the forums, Staff PMs, and #BTN-Support on IRC. We also resolve reported uploads. If it's a question or problem related to uploading, we're the people who take care of it.

Will I fit in?

Ask yourself these questions:

Do you pay close attention to detail?
     Are you polite, patient, and friendly? Do you enjoy helping others?
     Do you have free time to commit and are you willing to stick to it long term (6+ months)?
     Are you able to be on IRC whenever you're on a computer (not including time at school and work)?
     Are you currently an active member on BTN?
     Are you on any forums that have invite/account trading, giving, selling, or buying? Please answer this question in your application.

How do I apply?

If you're interested, send a message to TVTech_Applications telling me a bit about yourself and why you would like to join the team.

We look forward to hearing from you!