Külföldi torrent oldalak PreToMe | PTM Updates For August

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. augusztus 11..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Updates for August :

August News:

IRC DailyDraw is online!
    As a few may have seen already there is a new lotto system on our IRC.

How do i join?
    The only way to take part is to Be on our IRC channel
    ( using mIRC or Xchat, also the site's JavaChat Client but this will work but can only access channel #pretome )
    server : irc.pretome.info
    channel : #pretome

How do i win?
    One winner is randomly selected from all the users on IRC that day ( not just who is on line at the time of the draw)
    note. parked accounts and staff accounts can not win.

What do i win?
    The 'prize' is an amount of credits based on how many minutes you spent on channel in that 24 hour period, the max prize you can be awarded is 604cr, every day ! >> check your IRC payout here <<

When ?
    DailyDraw bots will issue credits at 23:30 GMT

Don't forget every user gains 24cr every day for just being on channel #pretome

Staff Invites / Invite Give-away :

Due to Scheduled downtime planned for next month we will be awarding all users 2 Staff invites each as a thank you for your understanding.
    Staff invites Vs normal Invites
    What's different
    Staff Invites expire in 14 days, if they are not used they will be deleted !

Whats the same?
    Only "Pusher" user class and over can send invites, check out the user classes listing
    Dont risk your account by placing these invites for sale or give away on torrent invite sites, while some of the staff at PreToMe are nicer than others? One thing they all do is ban invite traders without question or warning. So please don't risk it!

that brings me to...

Scheduled downtime Next Month:
    One of the troubled back-end servers will be pulled and replaced.

How Long? Up to 8 hours on the day of the switch over

When? no exact date yet... waiting for datacenter staff to online a specific spec, between 6th and 12th of September

What does it affect ?
    Site - offline,
    Tracker - offline,
    Site Bots on IRC

What doesn't it affect?
    IRC

What can i do to help?
    Like other times in the past when we face down time we get flooded with offers of help, so just a heads up.
    On this occasion the down time will be used for the backing up and moving of huge amounts of data safely and we dont suspect there to be any real issues.

What's it cost ?
    We are not having to out right buy a new server, so the cost will be minimal! We stand to lose out on 200 euro in total due to the lease, which might be an issue closer to the time, an announce on that if we need help with money.