Külföldi torrent oldalak XWT-Classics | XWT-C Urgent - We Must Move To A New Server!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. december 23..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

URGENT - We Must Move To A New Server!

As some of you may have already noticed we are having some serious problems with our current server. It is going offline at random points and takes a full reboot in order to stay online.

Our hosting company has not been very helpful at all, so we must move to a new server as soon as possible to prevent this from happening. I know this is a hard time of the year but if anyone can help by making a small donation, it will speed up the process of moving. It costs alot of money in order to pay set up fee's for a new server.

http://xwt-classics.net/donate.php

Our next payment for our current server is December 31st. I will not be renewing it for another month due to the problems we have had, if we do not have enough money to pay for a new server by that time XWT-Classics (and XWT-Forums) will remain offline until we can afford to move to a new server.

I thought i would keep all members upto date. This does not mean XWT-Classcs will be gone forever, but we may be gone for a short time under the circumstances.

Thanks! [​IMG]