Külföldi torrent oldalak TV-Vault | TVV Vote Today For Your Freeleech Choice!!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. július 28..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: tv-vault.me/

Vote today for your freeleech choice!!

Ok part of the twist for the new screenshot contest is it is going to be genre based. To make it fair incase people don't have anything in that genre I will list a choice of shows to vote on and the one with the most votes will get loaded as my staff pick freeleech. It will only be there for 2 weeks because then another set will be there to choose from. This will happen through the game. I am not taking request on shows only votes. If you want a voice on what should be freeleech then vote now. I will be changing the freeleech every other Friday so no time to waste in your voting.

The Winning vote for the first freeleech is ... Step By Step winning by 1 vote

next set is posted and ready for your vote.

go here to place your vote: Vote Here
    no surrender! - posted 1h ago
    One of our raid disks has failed. The last time this happened (on the previous server) the other disk followed it within hours.

We have a new server ordered and are in the process of installing it. If it does go down again, this particular server may not come back up. But you can at least console yourself in the fact that we have a backup plan, and that we will be back.

It might be a good time to stock up on bottled water, canned goods and download some new tv shows though