Külföldi torrent oldalak PassThePopCorn | PTP When I Lived In The Woods - An Upload Contest For February

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' CF dealer hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. február 19..

1. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Re: PassThePopcorn

When I Lived in the Woods - An Upload Contest for February - posted by unclesalty 1 week, 5 days ago [Discuss]
    When I Lived in the Woods

[​IMG]
    poster created by t - he's a dangerous man, baby [​IMG]

An Upload Contest for February

We're off to an amazing start already this year, with over 4000 uploads in the last contest, it all seemed like some crazy SCIENCE FICTION FANTASY, so since we're already in this dreamland, lets go all the way with it. So get your spacesuits on, and we'll travel to fantastic lands with creatures of legend and imagination, as PTP celebrates Fantasy and Sci-Fi!

All Uploads of movies with the Fantasy or Sci.Fi tag will receive 24 hour freeleech, and they'll all count toward your total on the leaderboard.

Remember, if you have any questions about Trumping or Coexisting ask them in THIS THREAD.

The entry bonus will stay at 10k!

Once again the awesome people at Seedmybox.com have sponsored a 1Gbps Diamond VPS and a 1Gbps Platinum Seedbox for the 1st and 2nd place winners respectively!
    [​IMG]

Since you're already in the contest area, you should check out some of our other contests too, like The CSS Design Contest or the Award Icon Design Contest. You can also take your chances in The Academy Awards Betting Pool, people from the "member" and "user" class get free entry!

• Like Like x 1