Külföldi torrent oldalak RaverEssential | RE Status update

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. január 07..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:

THE SITE IS CURRENTLY BEEN WORKED ON.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement on Update

This is a announcement to let all members know that at some point at the end of this month the site will close for around two weeks.

This is while the site is updated and worked on. The code is very old fashioned and the update will make it better and more secure.

All torrents, data, uploads, images etc will be kept, but they is some that will be intentionally removed this is just to make the transfer as quick
    as possible the less data the easier. And so members must know that the following may effect them.

Inactive members - members who are inactive by which i mean - dont visit, havent posted, uploaded or downloaded
    will be removed

Private messages - any info in messages which you wish to keep needs to written somewhere, we use a mass mailer and so
    theirs lots off messages, clearing messages every month might become a common acurrance.

Warnings - All warnings will be removed, and any warned accounts will be looked at, if you have a warning and it is removed
    on the new update it will come back if its due to poor ratio.

Groups - All members will be put into the members group and then when the site opens back up members will be put in groups
    automatically depending on difference between upload & download.

Shoutbox - all post in the shoutbox will be removed.

Topics - some topics will be removed like suggestions, there will be added to a suggestion list, any old bug post wont be needed but
    most of the forum will stay

The site is still fully up and running for members to use until then.

I would of liked to give a precise date for this but ive been waiting for a update for a long time so once i get it - the site will close that day so wanted to give everyone a heads up and let everyone know the plan of action.

Day 1 - the site will close and not be accessable while i work on the style and get the database ready, it will be a white page.

Day 2 - All the data, uploads, images, cats, posts etc will be added. At this point the site wont be accessable but you will
    be able to see the login page where they will be information to keep you updated on the progress.

Day 3 - The members will be added with the view to have the staff been able to come on the following day.

While the site is down all torrents will go down, they will come back online when the site re-opens.

While everything should be finished in 3 days ive given my time for some flexability because it depends on how much free time i
    get after work but also to start putting some of the customisations, ideas, suggestions and modifications into practice.

Work seems to have stalled on the site while i waited for the update but things have been going on in the background things like
    *autogroups
    *force members to say thank
    *finish the radio
    *arcade
    *full https

Im currently looking into options of how to encourage members to upload and a way to reward them and the vip groups will start to take shape.

New projects take time and i want members to know im fully committed. Over the last few months weve got a nice little team together and now finally TT has been bought to 2019 we want to start getting everything in order ready for a big member push towards the end of the year and a big thank you for your support.

Happy raving
    m****