Külföldi torrent oldalak FileList | FL [15 ani] Sărbătorește alături de noi!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' bincy hozta létre. Ekkor: 2022. szeptember 04..

1. bincy /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Maros,Rigmány
    Dear ones, we want to thank all the staff, who were before us and laid the foundations, but also those who paved our way. We carry our beloved colleagues who are no longer with us in our hearts and honor them whenever we can!
    Today we are celebrating 15 years of activity and we are absolutely proud of this journey, but especially of the enthusiasm and dedication of our community. Thank you for your loyalty!

To celebrate this anniversary, we have a gift for you, a small token of appreciation for your continued contribution, which we hope reflects our respect for you. Although we would like to offer it to everyone, this gift is especially addressed to VIP members, as their support over 15 years has not gone unnoticed and unappreciated, but also to our Elite class members.

By random drawing, one of you will be one of us, for 2 hours!
    Someone will get promoted to Intern, that means access behind the curtain, a whole tour of the site, and on our irc channel (you will be set up an account in advance , all you have to do is log in with your username and password) you will have the opportunity to chat with your favorite upper or encoder. I will be your guide during those 2 hours, I will answer your curiosities and my colleagues will make sure that you are treated like a real VIP! Also, we have many surprises for you and we hope we will be able to give you an experience that meets your expectations!

If:
    [​IMG] You are a VIP member (one day, one month, 10 years, the period does not matter) or Elite;
    [​IMG] You never been Muted;
    [​IMG] You want to spend 2 hours in our company;

Leave a comment below and tell us what you love about our community, or tell us your favorite memory about this place, so you're automatically entered into the draw, where you could be the lucky winner!

The period of time in which you can register is 4.09.2022-9.09.2022, 12:00 PM. You will be able to enjoy the 2 hours in our company, in the second half of the day or on the weekend, depending on your availability. We are waiting forward to meet you!

Good Luck

[​IMG]

2. Péter28 / Guest

What did you like most about Filelist's 15th Anniversary?

Global FreeLeech
    Price discounts from the Shop
    Invites for everyone
    Double FLCoins earned from donations
    Contests were the best. You rock!
    The Christmas event is more interesting!
    Already was it and I didn't know?
    Gift boxes

Mi tetszett a legjobban Filelist 15. évfordulóján?

Global FreeLeech
    Árengedmények az üzletből
    Meghívók mindenkinek
    Az adományokból szerzett dupla FLCoin
    A versenyek voltak a legjobbak. Király vagy!
    A karácsonyi esemény még érdekesebb!
    Már volt, és nem tudtam?
    Ajándékdobozok