Külföldi torrent oldalak TwilightZoom | TZ Announcement!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. október 02..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Announcement

Ok so we had a great rally by all donors and as such i send them my personal thanks.

The donors kept us alive, unfortunately even though there was a massive effort to achieve enough donations to keep the big box (30tbs)..... we failed.

But please, if you see someone onsite with a flashy star then please please thank them yourselves, they worked wonders and kept the sites alive for YOU.

So what are we doing??

I have two boxes that i dedicate to bots for this site but total capacity is only 18tbs whereas previously we had 42tbs of storage. Needless to say we have lost a lot of storage and as such i am adjusting retention times, this means you will need to be quick to get the content you want as most will only be available for seven (7) days.

I will start a poll shortly with options for YOU the USERS to decide what we carry for your enjoyment.

If circumstances change, we will look to increase our storage and YOU the userbase can help with this by DONATING as much or as little as you can.

We have been here a fair time but would love to be here in the future, its entirely up to you.