Külföldi torrent oldalak Nebulance (Transmithe) | TtN Happy Christmas 2020

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' bincy hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. december 24..

1. bincy /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Maros,Rigmány
    Members of the Fleet,

The past year has been a trying time for us all. It has been a time of sorrow for some, for others, it has been despair and loss. COVID 19 has hit each and everyone of us in different ways. Many people have lost loved ones or lost their business or jobs. It has changed our lives in the most unimaginable ways. In ways we never could have envisioned prior to the outbreak. I ask that all of you pray for those less fortunate than yourselves this holiday season and to give thanks to God for our blessings of which there are many.

Christmas is a special time for families and friends. A time of joy and goodwill and most of all a time of hope. For in the birth of Jesus, we were given hope and it is through Him that we shall preserve and get through this time of hardship and we shall emerge from this pandemic all the stronger. This year, the Star of Bethlehem shines brightly in the night sky and it is a sign that God is with us and that He has not forgotten about us.

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of myself and the staff to wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas and God bless each and everyone of you.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2