Külföldi torrent oldalak TheHorrorCharnel | THC Hírek

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' bincy hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. november 26..

1. bincy /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Maros,Rigmány
    Just an update.
    My next scan is Dec 11th. As you know THC has been alive almost 15 years.
    Lets all remember Snuggles who was a very good friend of mine over 17 years.
    It is amazing a site is still up after all these years.I wish I could take credit but
    I can not. The staff here has kept THC running and holding the traditions of
    The original owner.I pray I keep up THC as long as I am around and also am
    proud of our users who have stuck out all the ups and downs.Since I took over
    I have hopefully made the up time over 99% as you all know before I took over
    the site would be down months an in my opinion it happened because Snuggles
    was a very trustful person who trusted the wrong folks.
    Right now we have some of our users who really believe in THC and have stepped
    up kept the site running.Lets also thank Magical Drz and manicmac as they all have
    kept THC running in the original ideals of Snuggles.There is one member who in the past
    two years has saved the site many times.He wishes to not be known but I thank him
    as he has kept not only the site alive but helped me personally as not worrying about
    end of month bills for all the sites takes a lot of stress off me.
    I know the staff and the folks who help keep us going and Bunny love you all.
    Thank all of you so much.