Külföldi torrent oldalak PTer.Club | PTC News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. augusztus 12..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Google Translation:

Warmly celebrate the cat station to release more than 10,000 posts! ! !

Warmly celebrate the cat station just released more than 10,000 posts, and now give everyone the double benefits of the past, that is, 20,000 grams of cat food, in order to thank everyone for their support for the cat station! I hope that everyone will continue to support the cat station to grow together and move towards 11,000 posts.

In order to change back to 11,000 grams of cat food when I reach 11,000 posts next time, I still send 20,000 grams of cat food to 20,000 posts per 1,000 posts.
    However, in order to make the website develop in a good direction and be fair to the cat friends who have always supported the development of the cat station, the requirements for the distribution of cat food from the next time are as follows:
    10,000 grams will be sent to cat friends who have posted at the cat station.
    10,000 grams will be given to cat friends who have been hanged when the cat food is delivered.

So if you ever posted at the cat station and then hang on the daily basis, congratulations, you can get 20,000 grams of cat food per 1,000 posts!
    If you are a soy sauce party and never post, then I am sorry, you will not get a cat food reward.

I hope that everyone will support this new cat food welfare payment rules, continue to support the cat station, grow together with the cat station, and share happiness!